About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the Role
Maintenance Technicians are responsible for the monitoring and maintenance of all equipment within the Customer Experience Center. Timely and thorough completion of equipment preventive maintenance (PM) will be a daily requirement. PMs include but are not limited to repair of forklifts, conveyors, associated material handling equipment and electrical equipment as well as general maintenance of the CEC.
We are currently hiring for (4) second shift positions in our Fresno Customer Experience Center. Maintenance Technicians may choose from the following schedule options:
Sunday-Thursday from 3:30PM-12:00AM
Tuesday-Saturday from 3:30PM-12:00AM
What You'll Do
- Identify and troubleshoot solutions that impact facility product flow
- Develop positive cross functional internal and external relationships with the focus on delivering targeted results that improve the overall occupancy experience, operating efficiency, and site reliability
- Conduct routine repairs/tasks with shop equipment: band saw, Arc and Mig welders, Torch, Install copper tubing, Hydraulic press; drill press; grinder
- Perform associated maintenance tasks on 3 phase electrical systems under 600 volts; critical preventative and predictive maintenance, drive unit and component rebuilds
Who You Are
- Strong technical knowledge of MHE and automation in a distribution center environment
- Ability to work, plan, and prioritize independently and in a cross functional team
- Strong verbal, written, analytical and persuasive skills inclusive of exercising good judgement
- Capable of multitasking, highly organized, with excellent time management skills
- Learn and apply working knowledge of related work area processes and procedures
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.
Hourly Range: $26.70 - $33.45 USD
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.
US CandidatesPlease note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc’s quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.’s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.
We’ll send you to our application portal to get started.
Browse all jobs