About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the Role
With a global scope, this Franchise Operations Senior Analyst is responsible for supporting product delivery to franchise partners, addressing partner logistical operational needs from onboarding through the life of the partnership. This role is responsible for providing operational analysis and support from pre-season set up through to collection, including decision support to the brands to manage trade-offs for operational efficiencies. The Senior Analyst will work cross functionally with multiple brands and stakeholders, liaising with international hubs and supporting operations initiatives. Critical the Senior Analyst can self-start, drive analysis and operational project work with minimal supervision, while working collaboratively with cross-functional teams and internal business partners around the globe
What You'll Do
- Provides key analysis and supports development of new reporting functionalities to support international franchise partner operations; update process documentation as required
- Provides analytics that identify opportunities to match Gap inventory supply with demand and use new flexible capabilities to maximize seasonal profitability
- Support new partner onboarding, systems and reporting training, and drive supply chain mapping discussions to understand partners post-turnover supply chain operating model
- Supports hub or direct turnover operations requests and planning (capacity, VAS, storage, etc.), driving operational follow-up actions with cross-functional teams
- Provides strategic project support of new market assessments and/or exception operational requests
Who You Are
- Business Process oriented with knowledge of Supply Chain Logistics processes
- Strong analytical aptitude with ability to translate data into communicable formats
- Able to build constructive and effective relationships with a broad and diverse group of business partners internally and externally and drive initiatives forward
- Experience in working closely and fostering successful, collaborative relationships with cross-functional team members
- Highly organized with the ability to manage several projects simultaneously, prioritize effectively, and exhibit good technical and problem-solving techniques
- Strong communication skills in both the spoken and written mediums; detail oriented yet able to prioritize most critical issues
- High energy, self-motivated and ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced Excel and intermediate PowerPoint. Access a plus.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum experience 3+ years
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the seventeenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2021 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the fourth year in a row.
Browse all jobs