About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the Role
The Rewards, Loyalty & Payments team is responsible for the ownership, strategy and development of the Gap Inc. Integrated Loyalty Program, which includes credit card and multi tender loyalty. This team is dedicated to the Gap brand loyalty program and works cross-functionally to deliver on the program. They oversee the development and execution of marketing initiatives grounded in supporting Gap brand’s overall marketing objectives. Outside of ongoing acquisition and retention efforts, the team drives the program strategy for loyalty, in addition to unpublished, “below the line” offers via a Loyalty Pod (cross functional team focused on test and learn optimization.)
The Sr. Manager, Loyalty Audience Experience and Ecommerce Personalization will lead testing and experimentation, advanced targeting and the development of segmented experiences on Gap.com as part of the cross-functional Pod focused on accelerating personalization at Gap, specifically for high value Loyalty customers. He /she will play an active role as the Site Channel Lead, overseeing design and execution of ongoing tests, assessing effectiveness of the different initiatives, and partnering with external and internal players to drive continuous innovation.
The role is focused on driving customer sales and LTV through targeted messaging, offer and contact strategies.
What You'll Do
- Lead site experimentation track from test selection, sizing assessment, prioritization, experience ideation, test design, audience selection, creative direction, strategy alignment with external technology vendors and business partners, to driving next steps or next iterations when the experiments are concluded
- Provide precision and partner with technical managers on build requirement and scope definition to eliminate the possibility of scope creep
- Own test brief and creative brief, and own strategic roadmap for longer-term initiatives like personalized landing page optimization
- Identify site personalization or optimization opportunities by staying close to business performance, leadership priorities, customer feedback, and industry trends
- Be curious in data and can be self-sufficient in performing quick web analyses to inform decisions using analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics
- Build strong relationship with broader Gap brand organization (Digital Brand Management, Audience Experience Marketing, Merchandising, Production, Creative, etc.) as well as central team enabling partners (DPG and DPG vendors, Product Management, etc.) to drive strategic alignment or capability unlock
Who You Are
- A creative mind that can think big and understand what’s technically feasible and still dare to push the boundaries, know how to put together an action plan, data-driven and detail-oriented and also possess a strong will to lead the team through organizational challenges
- Experience leading a cross functional team to define, scope and prioritize requirements for new features or new experiences for customers
- Worked in a fast-paced environment that evaluates success based on both business impact and the volume/frequency of output
- 3+ years of experience practicing A/B experimentation and have a good knowledge in test design and measurement
- Experience in personalization technologies and tactics; worked with customer segmentation and driving activation strategy accordingly
- Technically savvy and have the patience and ability to understand a complex tech stack and customer data ecosystem
- Familiarity with ecommerce KPI, and have experience in making data-driven decisions impacting online retail business
- Experience in driving cross-functional and cross-team alignment with great communication skills and perseverance
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the seventeenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2021 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the fourth year in a row.
Browse all jobs