About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the Role
In this role, you will support the Platform team to manage workload across the central and brand organizations. You will create and manage tools and resources that drive increased execution of projects in stores.
This role will interact with cross brand, cross functional and cross channel business partners. This role partners with the Director of Strategic Projects & Technology Operations to influence key business partners across all functions and channels and represents the voice of the field in all interactions.
What You'll Do
- Builds strong cross-functional partnerships at all levels with Store Operations, Store Leadership Teams, and Upper Field while defining success criteria, aligning milestones, stakeholder communications, implementation, and managing organizational change.
- Represent Stores and Store Operations with other business partners, acting as an advocate for Stores.
- Manage workload and planning for the platform team effective communication and strong partnership with cross brand and cross functional teams.
- Recommend change management strategies to effectively implement initiatives.
- Collaborate with Field and HQ teams to determine opportunities for process improvement.
- Analyze and propose solutions, within brand and store environment.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Acts as a trusted advisor to leaders, keeping the Brands competitive while understanding the impact of initiatives on customer experience, store workload, productivity, employee engagement, and product education.
- Maintains working global knowledge of competitor practices; provides benchmarking and key insights.
- Delivers solution oriented, well executed initiatives on time and on budget, which drive store performance.
Who You Are
- Store Leadership and/or Store Operations experience preferred.
- Experience leading large program management efforts including establishing effective processes, cross functional coordination, and executive stakeholder management and reporting.
- Continuous Learning - articulates and embraces challenges; learns from and seeks information that can result in improved business results.
- Innovation - demonstrates ability to effectively brainstorm and then implement new ideas and solutions with the team.
- Customer Impact – identifies opportunities within the store environment and offers solutions to improve the overall customer experience.
- Commercial Impact – understands the importance of achieving commercial and business goals.
- Detail Orientated – demonstrates attention to detail in the creation of processes and monitors implementation to ensure proper execution.
- Problem Solving – articulates successful response to challenging situations utilizing available knowledge while considering alternative solutions.
- Time Management – demonstrates ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, to prioritize and adapt appropriately.
- Ambiguity – adapts and continues to perform through change and ambiguity.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the seventeenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2021 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the fourth year in a row.
Browse all jobs