About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the Role
In this role, you will work as a member of the Global Equity Administration (“GEA”) team whose main focuses are: do the right thing; try fast, learn fast, think big; and own it, do it, done. This function primarily administrates Gap Inc.’s equity-based compensation programs worldwide. GEA is a small but critically important team within Gap Inc. With our collaborative approach to work streams, this role is responsible for administering many aspects of equity administration for one of the world’s largest specialty apparel retailers, with approximately 2,800 equity award recipients in 11 countries.
What You'll Do
- Accurately and timely assist with the daily administration of the company’s stock plans globally, including processing daily employee stock option exercises, equity award releases, and related Payroll reporting.
- Review and process any daily termination activity.
- Support the Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) process, including assistance with quarterly purchases, termination and refund processing, rehires and eligibility updates, payroll disposition reporting, and employee communications.
- Assist in the maintenance of documentation for plan administration and department procedures.
- Provide excellent customer service to employee inquiries on various issues related to equity awards, including trading restrictions, insider status, and exercise and sale procedures.
- Support insider trading compliance program, including insider trading window communications and insider list maintenance.
- Monitor automated interface between Human Resources and Payroll tax data and Equity Edge Online database, troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Assist in preparing monthly, quarterly, and year-end equity schedules for Accounting and Finance.
- Assist in preparing ad-hoc reports for internal business partners and external financial advisors.
- Assist with employee 10b5-1 plan tracking.
- Assist with quarterly dividend payment coordination between the Transfer Agent and internal departments.
Who You Are
- Knowledge of basic stock administration principles.
- 2+ years of stock administration experience is required.
- ECA (Level 1 CEP) certification is preferred and is a plus.
- Proficiency with Equity Edge Online (EEO) and the Client Resource Center (CRC) is a plus.
- MS Office proficiency:
- Excel skills (VLOOKUP, XLOOKUP, pivot tables)
- Word, Outlook, OneNote, Teams, SharePoint, PowerPoint
- Experience with Workday as an HRIS Platform is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, adept at developing and maintaining good relationships and successfully partnering with cross-functional teams.
- Team and action-oriented while also proficient at working and thinking independently.
- Dependable with a strong work ethic.
- Detail-oriented, with a high degree of accuracy and quality of work.
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with a diverse group of individuals, including various levels of management.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic, with exceptional organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Process improvement mindset and a problem solver.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.
Salary Range: $71,500 - $91,100 USD
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.
US CandidatesPlease note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc’s quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.’s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.
Browse all jobs