About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the Role
In this role you are accountable for ensuring delivery of all capabilities impacting and enabling our functions. This includes real-time relevant business communications and engagement to ensure our capabilities' uptime and performance meets the operating need. Collaboration with product management and engineering is key to success in this role.
What You'll Do
- As a Sr Analyst TPM, monitor and track project team activities and deliverables, supporting program delivery, leveraging a good understanding of tools and processes such as solutioning, estimating, forecasting, capacity management, status reporting, risks/issue management and program plan
- Create, maintain, and execute hardware deployment strategies that may involve multiple teams including vendor led technicians to implement new technologies and validate capabilities.
- Monitor and track project team activities and deliverables, supporting program delivery, leveraging a good understanding of tools and processes such as solutioning, estimating, forecasting, capacity management, status reporting, risks/issue management and program plan
- Plan and coordinate execution of Proof of Concept and Pilot installations and assessments of technology in retail environments, across Engineering and Architecture teams; maintain detailed records and help create Business Case and move forward strategies.
- Manage the portfolio lifecycle, facilitating application strategy and planning processes, ensuring portfolio delivery success in a modern Dev Ops/agile operating model This includes accountability for financial visibility to the leadership team
- Apply good understanding of software development lifecycle and project management/agile methodology in day-to-day responsibilities
Who You Are
- Developing professional expertise, applies good understanding of software development lifecycle and project management/scrum methodology.
- Knowledgeable within hardware installation and vendor deployment activities, able to coordinate between Gap and vendor teams.
- Proficient in all aspects of PM process and demonstrates ability to execute processes
- Responsible for supporting program delivery, leveraging a good understanding of tools and processes such as solutioning, estimating, forecasting, capacity management, status reporting, risks/issue management and program plan
- Understand process and team responsibilities associated with code development and implementations and/or infrastructure designs and implementations
- Skilled in matrix management and facilitation
- Probe beyond the stated situation, identifies underlying issues and considers possible alternatives
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. In 2022, we were recognized by Forbes as one of the World's Best Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity.
Salary Range: $104,700 - $138,700 USD
Employee pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level, competencies and work location. We will meet minimum wage or minimum of the pay range (whichever is higher) based on city, county and state requirements.
US CandidatesPlease note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc’s quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.’s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.
Browse all jobs