About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
This Talent Management role is responsible for supporting project execution of talent management and functional learning strategies, including managing the department’s daily administration, operations, and logistics while supporting the delivery, management, and operations of designated programs, curriculum, and other relevant offerings. This person communicates with multiple internal teams and stakeholders and will be accountable for ongoing project administration support, execution, tracking, and measurement.
What you'll do
- Partner with Talent Management (TM) leadership to support, design, develop and coordinate Talent Management projects and programs
- Partner with Human Resources and business leaders to implement employee enablement and engagement strategies
- Understands business objectives; uses judgment based on analysis of information to make recommendations
- Seek and gather feedback regarding the effectiveness of training and constantly seeks to improve
- Build and maintain strong relationships with business leaders and key stakeholders by meeting with them on a regular cadence to build rapport and trust, influencing where appropriate
- Collaborate cross-functionally with HR/Business Leaders to solicit participant nominees for existing programs, thought partnership about our annual offerings, and provide insight into participant tracking and program impact
- Create, maintain and disseminate project information to Talent Management leadership and key stakeholders
Who you are
- 1-3 years experience coordinating & executing projects and managing budgets
- Interaction with multiple functional areas and ability to tailor approach appropriately
- Strong public speaker that distills complex concepts down to understandable learnings
- Detail-oriented planning and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated ability to execute projects, identify gaps, manage milestones and efficiently drive for results
- Flexible to changing priorities and creatively solve roadblocks that may arise
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs