About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
As a Senior Manager, Corporate Aviation, you will work in a fast-paced environment that delivers the best travel experience for our Executive Offices. This role will be dedicated to supporting the CEO’s office, the Executive Assistants for our Heads of Stores for our brands, and other key executives and Board of Director members, so excellent communication and organization skills, as well as confidence interacting with Executives, are essential. Day-to-day oversight includes: management of the master jet calendar; reviewing all passenger lists for compliance to the Gap Inc. Risk policy; securing charter aircraft when our aircraft is not available; and overseeing the details of all jet trips to ensure they are accurate, efficient and cost effective.
You will be the key liaison with our jet management company, including our dedicated crew and their executive management team. Responsibilities include: creating the long-term plan for the corporate aviation program; planning, overseeing and coordinating all required scheduled (and unscheduled) maintenance work along with our Maintenance Supervisor; discussing options for complicated trips with our CAM; and utilizing their industry benchmarking to apply best in class practices to our program. You will partner with the Sr. Director, Global Travel in many aspects of the global travel program, including: strategy, policy and program development, and monitoring of the Gap Inc Travel program. You continually seek opportunities to enhance the programs and are current on the global travel and aviation program trends.
What you'll do
- Provide elevated customer service support to the CEO’s office and other key executives and expand the travel department's influence and value throughout the business
- Create and execute the communication plan to educate business partners on changes to the corporate aviation program, policy and on more efficient ways to travel
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key travel and corporate aviation program vendors and stay up to date on changes with vendors and policy to ensure the best customer experience
- Build cross-functional partnerships and consensus with Internal Audit, Finance, executive assistants and external business partners
- Build and Track the annual jet budget and forecast
- Manage the master corporate jet calendar, including all jet trips and blocked time for required maintenance
- Source and secure charter aircraft, as needed. Assist in managing the execution of all aspects of trips with charter aircraft with executive admins. Track charter invoices and ensure payment is processed accurately
- Analyze our corporate aviation program to ensure it supports the current missions of the company
Who you are
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills and able to develop high-trust relationships
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve; strong time management and organizational skills
- Team player with the ability to thrive in a fast paced, energetic environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experience creating and managing multi-million dollar budgets
- Experience with Global Travel Management
- Ability to assess relatively complex situations and analyze data to make judgments and recommend solutions
- Experience with corporate aviation programs highly preferred
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs