For the past 22 years, we’ve committed ourselves and our brand to a single aim: to empower all women and girls. Inspiration. Collaboration. Connection. Inclusivity. It’s what we do best, and we’re on the hunt for people who share our passion for leading an active lifestyle, growing personally as well as professionally, and creating game-changing products and experiences.
We use business as a force for good by putting people and the planet right up there with profit, which is why Athleta is a certified B Corp. Ready to make a move? Join us. Because we know that alone we’re strong, but together we’re unstoppable.
About the role
The Omnichannel Experiences team focuses on the intersection of Athleta’s store and online channels, harnessing the power of each to drive seamless, personalized, and inspirational customer experiences. To support our brand purpose and growth, the Omnichannel Experiences team prototypes, launches, and manages new omnichannel capabilities in partnership with cross-functional partners (Store Operations, eCommerce, Consumer Insights, Product Management, Community). This could include a virtual styling service, a digitally-enabled store of the future, clienteling etc.
The Omnichannel Experiences Manager will own the execution of our Store of the Future initiatives by leading design sprints and project managing in-store concept testing. By taking a customer-first lens, you’ll refine new customer-facing concepts and the processes to support them. This role will also contribute to the Athleta omni experience vision through research, analysis, and reporting.
What you'll do
- Drive execution and analysis of new and evolving omni concepts from infancy to launch
- Lead design sprints and facilitate prototyping, testing, and iteration of new concepts, working cross-functionally to bring customer-facing experiences to life in the store or online
- Manage testing process and synthesize insights (qualitative and quantitative) to inform future concepts
- Develop and document cohesive recommendations to scale successful concepts
- Contribute to the strategy and development of Omnichannel Initiatives
- Support KPI reporting for Omnichannel Experience projects
- Conduct market, competitor, and customer research, partnering with internal and external consumer insights as needed
- Collaborate with Field and HQ teams to propose and implement program updates
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Professional work experience, preferably within digital, retail, or design consulting
- Detail-oriented, with strong project/process management experience and skills
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and perform a wide variety of concept-testing tasks
- Ideally you have experience in:
- Design-thinking, design sprints or prototyping methodologies or experience
- Store Experience – operationalizing or improving new programs
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Athleta
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs