About Banana Republic
Banana Republic was founded with an explorer’s spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what’s next.
About the role
The Marketing Project Manager will lead the Banana Republic Factory Store seasonal and promo omni-process from beginning to end. Manage the creative development, creative reviews, production and execution of all Store, Print, Packaging and Brand Media marketing programs for BRFS.
Own the process and timeline; drive consensus and communicate decisions and responsibilities within each project team. Lead continuous improvement of the process, documenting, communicating and implementing adjustments. Ensure that a clear understanding of the overall process is achieved.
What you'll do
- Lead the process for all Store, Print, Packaging and Brand Media marketing programs for BRFS from beginning to end, including ideation, creative development, approval and production
- Ensure process steps are clear to all who are involved and hold people accountable to agreements, deliverables and timelines.
- Dynamically adjust schedules as required to support changes in the business and keep projects on schedule.
- Think broadly beyond one’s scope to facilitate better ways of working
- Understand business goals an objectives for all product milestones. Create detailed and dynamic project plans.
- Work in conjunction with the Digital Production team, Photo Account team and External Media partners to ensure Banana Republic Factory Store executional plans roll-up to the larger workflow strategy for the cross-functional teams.
- Lead alignment and integration of the teams at key milestones in the process.
- Facilitate key meetings. Develop agendas, identify inputs and owners. Report out results, identify and lead resolution to issues and next steps.
- Manage and track copy translations
- Manage approval process
- Route and review all print mechanicals prior to releasing to Print Production.
Who you are
- Exceptional project management skills, especially anticipating and resolving issues, mediating between teams and developing resourceful solutions.
- Ability to influence
- Proactive and driven by working in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Able to deal with ambiguity and working in grey areas
- Experience working with retail and creative organizations with comprehension and respect for changes to plans. Ability to control spin.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Objective, optimistic and passionate with a strong business sense.
- Bachelor’s degree minimum, in any related field.
- At least 5 years project management experience
- Fashion retail experience preferred. Field experience a plus.
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Banana Republic
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs