About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
The role of the IT Administrator I is to ensure that our internal customer’s support needs are met quickly and helps the team to consistently deliver great customer service by going above and beyond our customers’ expectations. This role will be able to support our different tech support service channels and work closely with our hardware fulfillment team to ensure a seamless end-to-end experience for hardware and software deployments. The IT Administrator I is customer-focused and works well with other GapTech teams to drive results and challenge the status quo. The IT Administrator I will need to be able to adapt to a fast-paced dynamic environment. The IT Administrator I will continue to work closely with the different support teams to meet or exceed our customer expectations.
- Provide an exceptional technology experience for our Gap Inc. employees by listening, asking questions, soliciting feedback, assessing, and responding appropriately to customer’s device hardware and application issues, requests, and needs in an efficient and timely manner.
- Determines appropriate and alternative solutions from mostly defined procedures and options
- Research, diagnose, resolve or escalate technical and procedural issues from multiple service channels using multiple tools and documented processes
- Deliver positive customer experience by creating a welcoming environment and providing best in class service through all support channels in-person and virtually
- Ensure consistency in service quality and capabilities for an overall high level of customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of relevant technologies and application products and understands the customer in a technical support environment. Provide second-level technical support to internal customers’ workstations, peripherals, hardware devices, and associated systems.
- Support the installation of new end-user and infrastructure systems and upgrades.
Who you are
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, ability to develop and maintain good relationships with business partners and at all levels of the organization
- Learns and applies process and technical knowledge in problem solving with ability to multitask work while keeping stakeholders informed.
- Experience in hardware troubleshooting skills including: PC, MAC, mobile devices, printers, and wireless
- Prior IT Support Experience such as HQ, warehouse operations and enterprise environment technical support a plus
- Take personal accountability to meet key performance measurements
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs