About Banana Republic
Banana Republic was founded with an explorer’s spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what’s next.
About the role
The Producer (Email) for bananarepublicfactory.com is responsible for scheduling and managing the marketing content for Banana Republic Factory emails. They will produce marketing campaigns, brand initiatives, cross channel and cross brand projects. The Producer must be able to independently drive cross-functional teams to execute tasks and deliverables on time, ensuring that scope and schedule expectations are clearly defined. They must be able to confidently drive marketing projects as well as manage through operational issues.
What you'll do
- Leads execution of daily marketing emails from creative development through launch.
- Ensures weekly emails are submitted and reviewed in our email content tool
- Oversees the final assessment and approval of email content prior to deployment.
- Manages an Associate Producer in email, providing direction and mentorship in their role.
- Drives the review and final sign-off of email content by leading key meetings owned by Production, recording feedback and action items and communicating recap to owners for follow-up and completion.
- Works with other producers to monitor progress of deliverables for seasonal product & marketing pipelines. Provides support to cross-functional partners through any issues.
- Coordinates project activities from various business partners including Merchandising, Marketing, Creative, Inventory Management, Web Developers, IT, and 3rd party vendors.
- Ensures project is launched on time and meets initial requirements. Keep management and cross functional partners notified of progress and/or deviation from project schedule.
- Create and manage the agenda for weekly project review meetings in partnership with Creative.
- Facilitate Project Review meetings on a weekly basis.
- Assesses resources and capacity when making decisions on feasibility, support, risk etc.
- Acts as a line of support for cross-functional teams when email and tool issues occur. When needed, works with various email marketing vendors to facilitate resolution and communicate updates to brand teams.
- Continually assesses cross-functional business processes for effectiveness and improvement. Works with management to drive change across the partnering teams when necessary.
- Maintains roles & responsibilities cross-functionally throughout milestones in seasonal pipeline.
- Drives results through cross-functional partners to ensure all projects are completed on time, and accurately.
Who you are
- Working knowledge of email marketing, including direct experience with email deployment tools and technologies.
- Ability to influence and coordinate activities among cross-functional, cross-branded teams.
- Project Management skills.
- Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills to effectively work with all levels within the organization.
- Self-motivated and driven. Ability to work well independently and within a group setting.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 4 years of detailed task planning and execution experience
- 3-4 years of related online experience with a strong preference for ecommerce
- 1-2 years of supervisor/management experience
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Banana Republic
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs