About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
The Omnichannel Experience Strategy team defines and evolves the Old Navy omni vision and strategy, identifies and evaluates opportunities, and works closely with multiple cross-functional partners, including ecommerce, stores, marketing, production management, operations, innovation and merchandising to build omni capabilities and drive initiatives from inception to execution. The Omnichannel Strategy Manager contributes to critical projects across these three focus areas, partnering with and mentoring other team members. Come join our team!
What you'll do
- Contribute to Old Navy omni experience vision, strategy and roadmap through research, analysis, and synthesis:
- Conduct market, competitor, and customer research to inform the vision and strategy
- Develop and execute quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Synthesize insights and findings, develop storylines, and communicate opportunities to senior management
- Work with cross-functional partners on omni initiatives in support of the Old Navy omni strategy
- Partner with cross functional teams to develop business cases for the testing, iteration, launch and scale of omni capabilities
- Own work planning, hypothesis generation, and development of structured analysis
- Develop executive-level presentations for key stakeholder conversations, including leadership meetings
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 4-6+ years of professional work experience, with ideally 2-4 years in strategy consulting, corporate strategy or business strategy
- 1-2 years of experience/exposure to the omnichannel retail space; understanding of the landscape, key drivers and retail fundamentals
- Analytical skills, including strong Excel skills
- Structured, strategic thinking and logical communications, including strong PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and demonstrated success working closely or interacting with senior executive leadership
- Interpersonal skills, including ability to build consensus and work collaboratively across levels and functions
- Proven organizational and multi-tasking skills, including planning, time management, attention to detail and ability to meet critical deadlines
- Self-starter and independent with willingness to "roll up your sleeves"; nimble and flexible with regards to changing priorities and business needs
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs