About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Manager of Brand Enablement to join the Store Strategies and Operations Team. This role will lead the development and delivery of store strategies that enable our brands to deliver strong earnings and create competitive advantage; focusing on customer, employee experience and product initiatives as parts of the Store Operating Model. Your focus will be on how to best drive long-term, value-creating opportunities and initiatives through deep partnership with Store Strategies and Operations, Field Leadership, Stores, and cross-functional teams across the organization. In this role, you’ll collaborate, influence, and strategize with cross-functional partners to understand business priorities, design business solutions, and lead implementation. This role will integrate and operationalize all planned activities to enable stores, field leadership and HQ business partners to optimize performance and results. You will be responsible for synthesizing findings, reviewing analyses, developing presentations, and coordinating stakeholder management to achieve alignment of strategies and plans. We are looking for someone who is passionate about stores and our product, the customer, and is energized by solving problems and driving change across the organization.
What you'll do
- Provide thought partnership and work closely with Store Operations, Field Leaders and other functional business partners to define, develop and drive key business priorities to support Stores and Brand goals
- Lead cross-functional teams defining success criteria, aligning milestones, stakeholder communications, implementation, and managing organizational change
- Develop and refine project scope, structure, and approach, quantitative and qualitative analyses. Identify key issues, guide analysis, develop conclusions, and present findings to cross-functional leaders
- Anticipate roadblocks and proactively address issues before they impact business results. Ensure relevant programs/projects are on track, including budget, timeline and scope
- Be knowledgeable of industry best practices, competitors and consumer behavior trends that can impact initiatives
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, 3-5 yrs. Store Leadership and / or Store Operations experience
- Comfort with ambiguity and a dynamic business landscape. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, to prioritize, and adapt to a changing environment
- Strong relationship-building skills and experience working closely with leaders and cross-functional partners to influence strategic agendas and operationalize key strategic initiatives
- Strong critical thinking and business curiosity, including strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Very strong written and oral communicator with proven ability to communicate with leaders
- Proficiency in Excel and PPT; adept at analyzing data and developing executive-facing presentations. Aptitude and willingness to both lead the work and deep dive into details
- North America travel required
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs