About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
We are seeking a creative thinker to develop the learning program for the Gap Inc. Digital teams. You’ll design, collaborate, and deliver innovative learning solutions for the Digital teams, through learning theory and instructional design principles. You’ll promote theoretical and technical skills needed at all levels, and support in the development of business acumen and leadership skills. On a daily basis, you’ll partner internally with the Digital leadership team and subject matter experts (SMEs), and externally with Gap Inc suppliers and training providers. In driving this work, you will develop and manage the Digital teams learning calendar, and partner with Project Managers to execute logistics for trainings.
What you'll do
- Strategy: Recommend and design learning objectives and cadence, while managing competing priorities
- Project Management: Organized approach to effectively orchestrate engaging learning experiences and events
- Change Management: Provide consulting expertise on change management projects and presentations, utilizing learning theory for long term implementation
- Content Creation: Drive content creation to promote functional and technical skills, as well as Gap Inc business acumen and leadership skills at all levels
- Demonstrate Learning Outcomes: Analyze and share insights of program’s effectiveness and pivot strategies as needed to support the organization
Who you are
- Experience in Learning & Development, Technology or Change Management preferred, but not required
- Experience in Gap Inc business or technology valued but not required, but an interest to learn required
- Systems Used: MS Office Suite (ex. Sharepoint, Forms), Adobe Acrobat, PowerPoint, Microsoft Live, Zoom (knowledge of any or all helpful, but a willingness to learn required)
- Able to build constructive and effective relationships with a broad and diverse group of business partners
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs