About Banana Republic
Banana Republic was founded with an explorer’s spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what’s next.
About the role
The Associate Producer is responsible for supporting the team in the management and execution of marketing and operational programs for Banana Republic US and Canada; tracking and communication of program deliverables; driving enhancements and iterations of said programs; and pursuing issue resolution and communication related to site tools and functionality.
What you'll do
- Works closely with team in tracking and troubleshooting site defects; clearly communicates issues and the potential root cause; escalates issues and recommendations with an appropriate level of urgency.
- Bridge the gap between the business-facing functions, and the technical functions (web development, product management, IT, and vendors) for special project roll out.
- Develops and maintains documentation, templates or tools to maintain a shared knowledge base among Digital Ops and wider Production Team
- Assists team on various projects to help improve the overall site experience or enhance our internal tools.
- Supports team in managing program pipeline, milestones, deliverable tracking, and execution
- Coordinates project activities from various business partners including Merchandising, Marketing, Creative, Inventory Management, Web Developers, IT, and 3rd party vendors.
- Ensures project is launched on time and meets initial requirements. Keep management and cross-functional partners notified of progress and/or deviation from project schedule.
- Drives the review and final sign-off of project by assisting in leading key meetings owned by Digital Ops, recording feedback and action items, and communicating recap to owners for follow-up and completion.
- Partners regularly with members of functional areas including Merchandising, Marketing, Inventory Management, Creative, Web Content Development, Product Management, and IT.
Who you are
- Understanding of web production and release processes, including direct experience with website tools and technologies.
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, and content management systems.
- Ability to work effectively with both business and IT counterparts, leveraging best practices and providing assistance when needed. Process driven.
- Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills; strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently with a constant sense of ownership for the quality of site experience.
- Minimum educational level: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum experience: 2-3 years online experience in web production environment. Retail eCommerce experience and mobile content development a plus. 2-3 years of detailed task planning and execution experience.
Benefits at Banana Republic
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs