For the past 22 years, we’ve committed ourselves and our brand to a single aim: to empower all women and girls. Inspiration. Collaboration. Connection. Inclusivity. It’s what we do best, and we’re on the hunt for people who share our passion for leading an active lifestyle, growing personally as well as professionally, and creating game-changing products and experiences.
We use business as a force for good by putting people and the planet right up there with profit, which is why Athleta is a certified B Corp. Ready to make a move? Join us. Because we know that alone we’re strong, but together we’re unstoppable.
About the role
The Senior Manager of Ecommerce Optimization plays an essential role in developing and supporting Athleta’s testing, personalization and site experience. This data driven, customer obsessed individual will be focused on understanding customer behaviors throughout the funnel and identify and drive test and feature opportunities that drive conversion.
What you'll do
- Identify opportunities to increase conversion and improve NPS by defining and monitoring regularly key ecommerce metrics and user flow throughout the funnel.
- Analyze key site funnel metrics across ecommerce/app to identify key conversion opportunities of improvement in traffic trend by channel, navigation, site issues, cart abandonment and exit rates.
- Develop a testing & site optimization strategy using insights from analytics and VOC tools to drive YOY improvement in site conversion rate, exit rate, RPV and reduce friction points across the customer journey.
- Partner with cross-functional business partners (Ecom Operations, CRM, Merchandising, Marketing, Product Management, CI, Mission Control, Design, UX) to drive optimization and testing strategies.
- Post testing, partner with Ecom Operations to implement positive results at scale.
- Partner with Sr. Director, Ecom Operations and Product Management to advocate for and prioritize digital features on the technical roadmap.
- Partner with various business partners to co-create and drive personalization testing opportunities.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Understanding of business metrics, KPIs, customer metrics tied to strategy & recommendations.
- Strategic, data-driven, self-starter with an innate sense of curiosity & eagerness to test and learn.
- 2-4 years’ experience in web analytics (Adobe Analytics) focused on funnel metrics and optimization. Skilled in UI optimization.
- Experience in multi-variate testing, learning & developing strategies to improve site experience, preferred.
- Understanding of web technologies and web-based content publishing, testing tools (Optimizely), production, and UI issues.
- Ability to work effectively with both business and technical counterparts, to effectively translate data into opportunities and a story.
- Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Team player with strong people skills who can foster dynamic relationships with leaders of other cross-functional teams.
- Self-motivated and driven.
Benefits at Athleta
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs