About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
The Brand Loyalty Marketing team drives the loyalty strategy within Gap Specialty and Gap Outlet. They oversee the launch and execution of marketing initiatives that must be integrated into each brand’s commercial planning calendar and support the brand’s overall marketing objectives. They serve as the primary point of contact and are directly embedded with the brand teams to provide a seamless connection to brand stakeholders. The ideal candidate for this team must have strong communication and influencing skills, as well as the ability to drive strategic initiatives across multiple cross-functional teams.
What you'll do
- Supports the development of omnichannel and channel-specific loyalty marketing retention strategies by providing decision support analysis, in partnership with the Business Analysis team, to drive loyalty engagement metrics and deliver against brand objectives
- Develops creative briefs for loyalty marketing assets across multiple platforms and maintains oversight to ensure creative is on-strategy and on-brand; partners with cross-functional teams and brand stakeholders to ensure seamless execution
- Analyzes loyalty performance at a weekly, quarterly, annual, as well as campaign level, providing hindsight analyses and recommendations to inform and optimize future marketing and testing strategies
- Support team members in visualizing data and building stories to communicate loyalty performance and results to stakeholders and cross-functional partners
- Supports management of budgeting, open and close POs, forecasting and actualizing cost
- Supports management of offer strategies and legal language with a banking partner
- Comfortable with owning small projects and creating a project plan/structure for test initiatives
Who you are
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in Marketing or related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (e.g., can make clear, persuasive arguments for the relevance and applicability of their insights)
- Experience working with creative teams and creative development process
- Proven skill in leading and working across multiple and distinct functional organizations (e.g., IT, International, Brands, Creative, etc.) in support of specific business priorities.
- Experience analyzing data and gleaning insights to inform decisions and recommendations
- Time management skills: able to handle a high volume of simultaneous responsibilities within a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Proficient in Excel & PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs