About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
We’re looking for a Seasonal Chat Specialist I agent to provide superior experiences to our Gap Inc brand customers. In this role, you’ll interact with customers from around the world via chat. You’ll answer chats from customers at all of our brands and US, EU and UK markets, including Gap, Old Navy, Athleta, and Banana Republic. You’ll need to collect and analyze information from customers in order to offer the best resolution and complete these interactions in one contact. When needed, you’ll take phone calls to support our customers via phone.
Provide service to our customers who are chatting with us by:
What you'll do
- Delivering superior customer experience by providing product information, solve problems and processing orders.
- Demonstrating exemplary customer service skills in every interaction and ensure timely, one-contact resolution with customers.
- Effectively de-escalate customer issues using empathy and conflict resolution skills.
- Utilize effective time management and prioritization skills in order to handle a high volume of chats in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate motivation by identifying personal strengths and opportunities in partnership with supervisor to develop career enhancing skills.
- Ability to identify and report any critical or reoccurring customer service issues to Supervisor.
- When needed, take phone calls to support our customers via phone.
- Other duties as assigned
Who you are
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs