About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
The Assistant Account Manager is responsible for supporting all laydown and on-figure product photography productions for Gap brand at Gap Inc.’s in-house Photo Studio. In this role, the Assistant Account Manager will work with multiple cross-functional business partners, including: Sample Coordinators, Digital Artists, Stylists, Photographers, Producers and Online Merchants to insure a successful photo shoot workflow from pre-production through post-production and final, on-time asset delivery.
What you'll do
- Obtain, organize, check-in and manage samples for online photo studio shoots; track outstanding samples for concurrent projects; oversee timely sample return
- Prepare merchandise for on-figure and laydown photo shoots
- Attend weekly pre-production planning meeting with relevant and accurate information (sample counts, priorities for all divisions)
- Act as the primary point of contact during production and through post-production for sample and shot list questions
- Support multiple, concurrent photo shoots; manage the “priority” process through the photo production pipeline
- Fulfill Fix Form and Reshoot requests and provide accurate weekly metrics
- Fulfill limited marketing photography requests
Who you are
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Proactive, curious and quick learner
Flexible team-player with a positive attitude
Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast pace environment
Proficiency in PC and Mac OS platforms, Microsoft Word/Excel
Photo Studio or retail fashion background preferred
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs