We believe that being fit and active makes life richer and bigger than it could possibly be otherwise. And we’re always looking for people who share our passion for leading an active lifestyle, growing personally as well as professionally, and creating game-changing products and experiences.
Collaboration is a real thing here — because we know that individually we’re strong, but together we’re unstoppable. Athleta is a certified B Corporation, which means that we put people and planet right up there with profit, and we’re committed to using business as a force for good.
About the role
The Senior Manager of CRM plays an essential role in developing and supporting Athleta’s CRM strategies. This data driven, customer focused individual will be part of the new CRM team whose objective is to understand customer behaviors that drive long term value, loyalty and engagement and to identify opportunities for personalization across the customer lifecycle.
• Combine customer data and analytics, consumer insights and market research to understand areas of opportunity to develop CRM programs
• Develop learning agenda to influence personalization testing in line with overarching CRM strategy and company priorities
• Integrate customer forecast process into marketing spend decisions and revenue forecasting
• Oversee planning, forecasting and development of CRM programs with cross-channel partners across multiple marketing channels
• Develop analysis, reports and hind sights to share with key stakeholders
• Recommend segmentation, targeting, lifetime value, and personalization tactics to improve response & conversion and maximize marketing ROI
• Drive personalization across email, site, and display through custom audiences, journeys, and customer lifecycle stages
Who you are
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years of experience in a CRM or marketing role, preferably in a retail environment
• Strong data analysis and Excel skills
• Strong quantitative background, with the ability to analyze large amounts of data and solve complex problems
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to convey complex ideas to broad audiences
• Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams
• Comfort navigating large company environment
• Customer-obsession, entrepreneurial spirit, persistence, bias towards action and a well-rounded skill set
Benefits at Athleta
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs