About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
Responsible for the administrative management of the Vendor Compliance and Packing tools and processes. Actively participates in the Supplier charge back process (Approvals, Mailbox Management and Root Cause Analysis) and supports decision-support tool development to support Vendor Compliance operations. Exercises independent judgment, strong decision-making and technical skills in relation to business processes.
• Identify and communicate opportunities for service, support and operational improvements
• Leverage creativity and process knowledge to incorporate innovation into solutions
• Pro-actively educate and respond to stakeholders and service partners with accurate and timely detail
• Act as escalation point-of-contact for issue identificationesolution and continue escalation as appropriate
• Collaborate across department to leverage best practices, optimize resources, reduce complexityedundancy
• Partner with leadership on additional duties, cross-functional support needs and projects as requested
What you'll do
Who you are
• Critical to demonstrate Customer Service skills – superior communication, responsiveness and follow up
• Demonstrated higher level Computer Skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, applications required
• Microstrategy, Power BI, GTNexus a plus
• Strong Attention to Detail and Follow-up
• Ability to work under pressure and with high sense of urgency
• Ability to make decisions independently and work under general direction
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• 1-4 years professional experience in Logistics, Retail, Customer Service or equivalent education
Minimum educational level:
High School Diploma required
BA/BS degree in Business, Supply Chain or related field is required
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs