About Banana Republic
Banana Republic was founded with an explorer’s spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what’s next.
About the role
The Associate Marketing Manager is responsible for leading the sample management team and serve as a project manager for pre-season marketing production needs. Working independently and in collaboration with the photo team, styling team, merchandising teams, and marketing team, the Associate Marketing Manager will help execute marketing concepts and define the continued evolution of the Banana Republic Brand.
What you'll do
- Manages seasonal photo shoot calendar
Manages marketed style information in Air Table including tracking inventory levels and working with yield to confirm product selections pre shoot
- Updates site merchandising team’s Yield Tracker with reference images and style information post shoot
Manages relationship between photo studio team, merchants, and ad sample coordinator to provide sample ETA information weekly, and any style change information
- Manages sample coordinator overseeing marketing
- Creates seasonal adoption sample reports coming out of product adoption to understand how much of the line is sampled and what styling samples are needed for campaign, marketing and SL shoots
- Oversees all special projects and works closely with marketing teams to follow the project from start to finish
Oversees tracking of outstanding styles for online product photography meeting weekly with photo studio team, and providing adoption samples or DC order to fill needs
Who you are
- Problem solver with the ability to think proactively, react quickly, and interact productively
- Good interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Experience with project management tools
- 2+ years of marketing operations experience
- Detail-oriented and highly motivated
- Team Player
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Benefits at Banana Republic
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs