About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
As an integral part of the Product Management Team, Change Management supports teams developing and deploying best in class systems for our portfolio of brands; Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, Gap Factory, and Banana Republic Factory. Your work will impact millions of people worldwide who love our iconic brands.
The Senior Change Manager will work with cross-functional teams throughout the organization to create and execute a change management strategy focused on supporting both our internal and external customers. They focus on people-related tasks, enabling teams to launch key initiatives successfully, adopt it widely and realize business value.
What you'll do
- Assess the need and plan for change management and readiness activities associated with major new technology initiatives.
- Conduct detailed impact assessment to document all impacts of process or tool change to determine user support and resistance.
- Implement a holistic change management strategy to drive adoption, including sponsorship, engagement, communication, training and measurement plans.
- Develop messaging and training content: PPT, go live messages, inform communications, etc.
- Analyze and measure the results of deployment to adjust solutions, quantify benefits and build adoption.
- Partner with PdM/ Business SMEs to take complex concepts and break it down to digestible content that is easy for the business to understand.
Who you are
- 5+ Years change management experience with a significant technology component (preferably in an agile software development environment); Change management certification is an asset but not required
- Experience deploying change in a very large organization required; experience in retail is an asset
- Ability to work independently; able to successfully operate in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity; self-starter and quick learner; calm and efficient under pressure
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and proven experience building strong internal relationships
- Strong problem solving, risk management and negotiation skills
- Natural curiosity, especially about technology
- Experience creating trainings across a variety of modalities (virtual, ILT, e-learning,)
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs