About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
Your mission, if you choose to accept ourposition, is to support to our stores on the front lines, through work ordermanagement to maintain the Gap, Inc. fleet of stores. Ensuring stores are safe& secure and maintaining brand standards is a top priority. Be prepared topartner with the Store Maintenance Field Team, Brand Operations, outsidemaintenance vendors, and the greater Store Development team.
This individual contributor, Store SupportAgent, requires a passion for customer service with strong analytical skills.The individual best suited for this role will leverage advanced customerservice and communication skills to address store maintenance questions andissues, as well as educating stores on Store Maintenance processes. Asuccessful candidate for this position is an intuitive and critical thinker andsomeone who can proactively identify trends. The agent will work closely withstores and national vendors to drive resolution of work orders via outboundcalling, emailing and working in ServiceChannel. Agents will also take inbound calls asneeded, ensuring our goal of 92% of work orders are resolved within the ServiceLevel Agreement for each category.
What you'll do
- As an agentyou will support the Store Maintenance and Store Development cross-regionalteams to ensure all requests for service and escalations are handledappropriately and within SLA
- Expect to followup with vendors, pull reporting, drive timely issue resolution, analyze complexissues and identify trends to help innovate new ideas and processes
- Daily workincludes work order management for store maintenance issues where you will needto consider brand standards and costs across all Gap, Inc. brands to ensure thecustomer experience is maintained across our store fleet
- You will beexpected to work with team and management on improvements to process andprocedures to enhance the customer experience
- You will beexpected to communicate effectively, both verbally & written
- You will needto establish a strong rapport with customers and business partners, andgenuinely convey a sense of urgency and concern for issues at hand
- Successfulagents are professional, friendly, quick, confident and knowledgeable
Who you are
- Proficientwith Microsoft Office: Excel and Word
- Experience inwork order management software
- 2-4 yearscustomer service experience
- Familiaritywith facilities and/or store maintenance issues
- Ability tomotivate self with a growth mindset
- Thinkslogically, methodically and intuitively.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs