About Gap Inc.
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.
About the role
Project Manager of Product Operations
supports the Store Operations team to create effective communication,tools and resources that drive increased field execution and improved product sell through in stores. This role willinteract with cross functional and cross channel business partners. The role will manage all aspects of logistics,transportation and product operations for North America stores. This role will serve as the liaison between the Brand business partners to ensure collaboration and effective storeexecution. This role partners with their direct supervisor and the Sr. Director of Store Operations to influence keybusiness partners across all functions and channels and represents the voice of the field in all interactions.
What you'll do
- Builds strong cross-functional partnerships at all levels with Store Operations, Store Leadership Teams, Upper FieldLeaders, Logistics, Transportation, Market Planning, Inventory Management, Store Planning, Loss Prevention andCommunications amongst others.
- Represents Stores and Store Operations with other business partners; acts as an advocate for Stores.
Who you are
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES KEY EXPERIENCES
Manage in store execution of all logistics, transportation and product operations initiatives through effective communication and partnership with cross functional teams
Develop and influence transportation strategies to ensure flawless execution through effective communication, details and timing to stores
Lead and hold full accountability for all transportation schedules to ensure they are relevant and up to date with changes in the business
Coordinate and lead all logistics, transportation and merchandise handling initiatives including markdowns, re-ticketing, product launches to ensure stores are equipped to execute and implement
Recommend change management strategies to effectively implement initiatives
Oversee and execute all store communication associated with logistics, transportation, re-tickets and re-prices
Collaborate with Field and HQ teams to determine opportunities for process improvement
Analyze and propose solutions, within brand store environment
Analyze competitors to enable best in class processes
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs