About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the Role
As a Customer Service Consultant, you’ll represent Gap Inc. and our brands and take pride in delivering an exceptional shopping experience for our customers. In this role, you’ll speak with customers who have placed online orders and you will be responsible for answering questions regarding returns, exchanges, price adjustments, missing packages and missing items. You will support your team to drive results and deliver best-in-class service in a fast-paced environment.
This is a remote position working from home. You will be required to complete three-weeks of full-time virtual training (Monday - Friday) in addition to coming on-site once to pick-up equipment and complete paperwork. We are currently hiring full time benefits-eligible Customer Service Consultants, for evening and weekend shifts.
Benefits include: Remote work, paid training, weekly pay and a generous merchandise discount for our brands – 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet.
What You'll Do
- Deliver a consistent customer experience by providing efficient and timely resolutions.
- Utilize effective time management skills in order to handle multiple calls in a fast-paced environment.
- Act as customer advocate by resolving complex concerns in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Demonstrate ability to make good business decisions aligned with our brand values.
Who You Are
- Minimum 6-months of customer service or call center experience.
- High level of confidence using technology with an ability to quickly navigate multiple screens or web browsers at a time.
- Demonstrate ownership to problem-solve independently.
- Open to feedback and can take action as needed.
- Experience navigating through competing priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including customer de-escalation.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the seventeenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2021 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the fourth year in a row.
Browse all jobs