About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the Role
The Lifecycle team is responsible for keeping the customer engaged in the loyalty program by driving a robust, enterprise-wide retention program that strategically communicates to the loyalty customer leveraging various lifecycle triggers and customer segmentation. Lifecycle marketing data is rich and highly complex, managing triggers, information flow and overall loyalty and affinity to the Gap Inc brands. This team manages the various lifecycle marketing programs and interfaces with the Brand Marketing and Brand Loyalty teams to integrate these initiatives into the overall brand marketing program/commercial planning calendar. This team’s mission is to increase member CLTV by reminding individuals of the benefits of being a part of the loyalty program.
What You'll Do
- Lead loyalty lifecycle strategy to drive member engagement and movement up the loyalty tier hierarchy.
- Build out a roadmap and testing plan across channels for innovation and optimization.
- Develop messaging strategy and oversees development of loyalty marketing assets across four brands and multiple channels.
- Partner closely with four brands’ cross-functional teams and stakeholders for strategy alignment as well as to ensure seamless execution.
- Work closely with internal data and tech teams to build out program backend.
- Develop hindsightecaps with recommendations to optimize campaigns and business performance.
- Lead and develop team members, cultivating strengths and supporting their growth.
Who You Are
- Ability to think big picture, stay hyper-focused on the customer, and be a visionary/idea generator, with willingness to be involved in execution details
- Strategic thinker with the ability to leverage large and complex data sets to make data-driven decisions
- Experience using logic and methods to solve difficult problems and derive effective solutions
- Experience working with data, tech and vendor partners to build out triggered email and direct mail
- 7-10 years of relevant work experience in marketing, loyalty, ecommerce or related field, focused on driving the development, execution, and analysis of omni-channel marketing programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to glean insights and tell a story from the data
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs