About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the Role
The Assistant Account Manager is responsible for overseeing all product photography shoots for Banana Republic Factory produced at Gap Inc’s in-house Photo Studio. In this role, the Assistant Account Manager will partner with multiple business partners to include Account Management, Studio Producers, Sample Coordinators, Digital Artist, Stylists, Photographers, Art Directors and Online Site Merchandising. This role is also responsible for overseeing the daily laydown photo shoot workflow and on-figure pre-shoot processes for multiple concurrent product photography shoots.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for the entire pre-production process to support on-figure and laydown product photography shoots; create shot lists and organize samples for shoots.
- Responsible for creating photoshoot shot lists and ensuring data integrity within workflow tool; track and resolve shot request variances with appropriate business partners.
- Support multiple concurrent product photography shoots; responsible for overseeing the daily laydown photo shoot workflow and on figure pre-shoot process.
- Primary on-set resource for Assistant Stylists, Stylists, Photographers and Digital Artists; the primary point of contact for questions regarding samples and shot list integrity for on-figure and laydown photography.
- Manage the “priority” process through the Photo Studio pipeline to ensure timely asset delivery.
- Responsible for projecting and communicating photo shoot volumes to Account Manager.
- Partner with Brand and Studio Sample Coordinators to track outstanding samples for photoshoots.
- Partner with Stylist during on-figure shoot style outs.
- Build and maintain critical partnerships with Brand Sample Coordinators, Online Site Merchants, and Photo Studio cross-functional teams to support product photography.
- Provide accurate weekly photography metrics to the Account Management Team.
- Participate in weekly meetings with Brand business partners.
- Participate in seasonal photography meetings.
- Responsible for updating and publishing the shot request guidelines to appropriate business partners.
- Receive and independently manage stretch projects assigned by the Account Manager.
Who You Are
- BA preferred or equivalent experience
- 2 years + experience in project management
- Strong organization skills with extreme attention to detail
- Strong sense of urgency and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well under extreme pressure and change in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects with concurrent deadlines
- Ability to accept change and remain flexible to support business needs
- Ability to prioritize and think strategically
- Ability to identify a problem and provide the best solution
- Ability to work independently but also in a team environment
- Work as an integral part of a talented team in a face paced, proactive environment
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the seventeenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2021 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the fourth year in a row.
Browse all jobs