About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the Role
This role is responsible for managing Marketing and Visual Presentation localization and translations projects for all Gap Inc's Global brands. This person is accountable for the coordination of translation vendors, review of translated materials and at times, direct translation. Additionally, this person is the key business partner to our regional localization teams in Europe, Japan and China.
What You'll Do
- Deliver high quality localization projects on multiple platforms.
- Liaises closely with Language Service Providers and other suppliers to ensure timely and high quality delivery of projects and partner with them on process improvements.
- Manages projects with Translation Tools.
- Review, prioritize, and track the progress of projects, issues and queries that affect localized content relevancy, quality, and functionality.
- Help facilitate content production in creative tools
- Identifies areas in the localization project workflow that could be improved and escalates as appropriate.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in linguistics, communications, marketing or equivalent
- Detail-oriented, quality-focused, flexible and proactive.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple and diverse stakeholders cross-functionally across continents.
- 4+ years’ experience as a project manager within the creative, localization or marketing/advertising industries.
- Strong ability to work independently and to manage and own projects.
• Experience with localization
• Able to identify process issues and propose solutions
• Experience working with creative tools
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs