About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the Role
As a Regional Director, you will lead, develop, and inspire a team of District Managers to drive sales, develop a talent pipeline and deliver on operational expectations with consistency. You will create an environment across your portfolio of stores where employees are excited to work, and customers are excited to shop. You will drive high performance by attracting and building a talent pipeline of collaborative leaders who understand the importance of inclusion and have a ‘one team’ mentality. You will partner with your Senior Regional Director to be an advocate for stores, sharing important insights and feedback with headquarter business partners in service to shaping strategy. You will actively problem solve and remove obstacles for your team and for your stores with the intent to drive positive change and influence the optimal customer and employee experience. Your role is critical to manage strategic plans, lead execution and support the brand and enterprise vision while holding your teams accountable to deliver results.
What You'll Do
- Drive sales, drive sales, drive sales
- Bring the FUN! and create a welcoming place for customers and employees
- Create the culture by modeling and inspiring behaviors that bring our Words to Live By to life everyday
- Build a high performing team by leading with clarity, authenticity, and intention
- Collaborate and share with peers to win as one team
- Teach, coach, and inspire others to be their best
- Lead though influence to drive implementation of strategic plans
- Build meaningful relationships with our employees and customers
- Clear the path for your team by removing obstacles, problem solving and influencing change
- Celebrate the wins as you build a performance culture ·
- Protect the brand by upholding standards and culture and managing risk mitigation
- Love your job by realizing and honoring the impact you make on others and the brand each and every day
Who You Are
- Obsessed with identifying, retaining, and developing top talent required to build and sustain a diverse and high performing talent portfolio
- Seeks to understand systemic performance or retention challenges and addresses them
- Inspires others to proactively develop themselves, recognizing and celebrating wins
- Energized by a challenge and motivated by setting and exceeding stretch goals for self and team
- Anticipates evolving customer needs and explores innovative ways to address them, driving customer loyalty
- Recognizes that serving the community and driving engagement is good for business
- Motivates others to explore alternate ways of viewing a situation, envision possibilities and find better ways to achieve results
- Surrounds oneself with diverse points of view to unlock new and creative solutions
- Balances decision making and information gathering with decisiveness based on the urgency and risk
- Invests in building and maintaining relationships across the organization to enable productive collaboration
- Effectively engages others to deliver by clearly communicating expectations in relation to business priorities
- Seeks information from team, market and industry and serves as a credible voice to shape brand strategy
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row. US Candidates – Non NYCPlease note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc’s quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.’s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.US Candidates – NYCBeginning December 27, 2021 the City of New York requires all employees in the City who work on site to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless an exemption from the vaccine requirement is approved due to an accommodation for a disability, a sincerely held religious belief or other legally protected basis (including status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking or sex offenses).
Browse all jobs