About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the Role
The Rewards, Loyalty & Payments team is responsible for the ownership, strategy and development of the Gap Inc. Integrated Loyalty Program, which includes credit card and multi tender loyalty. This team is dedicated to the Gap brand loyalty program and works cross-functionally to deliver on the program. They oversee the development and execution of marketing initiatives grounded in supporting Gap brand’s overall marketing objectives. Outside of ongoing acquisition and retention efforts, the team drives the program strategy for loyalty, in addition to unpublished, “below the line” offers via a Loyalty Pod (cross-functional team focused on test and learn optimization.)
The Sr. Manager - Loyalty Audience Experience & Email Personalization is responsible for owning the development and execution of Gap’s email channel, as part of the cross-functional Pod focused on specifically on personalization testing focused on the high value Loyalty customer segment. The role is focused on driving customer sales and LTV through targeted messaging, offer and contact strategies. Through an Agile approach, this role is accountable for managing multiple concurrent personalization and email optimization tests from ideation to delivery, measured by engagement & sales. The unique value this role brings is a 360 view of email strategy, process, and performance with the goal of creating a best-in-class personalized customer experience.
What You'll Do
- Own email personalization testing program as the Email Vehicle Lead, from opportunity identification and sizing, to test selection, briefing, kick-off and execution with partners and vendors vendors
- Contribute to test ideation; forge relationships across teams and create pathways for brainstorming and innovation
- Partner with email producers, vendors and technical managers on build requirement, scope definition and QA
- Be data curious and self-sufficient in performing quick reporting and analyses to inform decisions using analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics
- Communicate and scale winning test executions into evergreen strategies
- Act as an email marketing subject-matter expert with the ability to communicate best practices and collaborate on strategy with senior cross-functional business partners
- Refine and optimize email testing program processes from feasibility conversations through to implementation
Who You Are
- 5-7 years experience in email marketing, CRM, and/or cross-channel marketing
- Familiarity with automated and lifecycle digital marketing
- Combine a results-driven analytical attitude with creative strategic thinking
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills – able to articulate client-centric recommendations and influence decisions based on data and insights
- Working knowledge of top email CRM platforms like Salesforce, email personalization platforms, and web analytics tools like Adobe Analytics required
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the seventeenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2021 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the fourth year in a row.
Browse all jobs