About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the Role
In this role you will be joining the Drapr team, a recently acquired startup that provides a state of the art technology that lets shoppers try on clothing online. We have been tasked with reinventing how shoppers find great fitting and flattering clothing. We are a fast moving, growing and nimble team that operates as a startup within Gap, Inc.
This role is based out of the San Francisco office. Currently, job duties are being performed remotely. However, the Company may in the future require you/this role to be in the office on a full-time or part-time basis. Pursuant to Gap Inc.’s policy, all employees who wish to enter Gap Inc.’s San Francisco Bay Area, New York, and Albuquerque office buildings will need to be vaccinated, unless an exemption from the vaccine requirement is approved due to an accommodation for a disability or for a sincerely held religious belief.
What You'll Do
- Speak with our shoppers constantly to develop a deep understanding and empathy for the challenges our shoppers face when buying clothing online (with the help of our Customer Insights team)
- Become an expert in clothing fit and flattery
- Formulate, test, and launch solutions with a team of talented designers and developers Use product analytics (quantitative) and customer interviews (qualitative) to identify and prioritize problem solving
- Lead the expansion of Drapr's user facing capabilities across the online experience
- Communicate learnings and progress to key brand stakeholders
- Work with stakeholders to develop the product roadmap and eliminate potential blockers
Who You Are
- Extensive experience developing user facing products
- Customer obsessed - you believe the only way to build great products is by constantly talking to customers
- Want to build products customers use and love
- You understand the challenges of shopping for clothing online
- Experienced leading a product team comprised of user researchers, designers, and developers
- Worked in short product development cycles to rapidly iterate on a product
- Performed user interviews and usability testing
- Conducted A/B tests and poured through product analytics
- Managed stakeholders and their disparate wants and needs
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row. US Candidates – Non NYCPlease note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc’s quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.’s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.US Candidates – NYCBeginning December 27, 2021 the City of New York requires all employees in the City who work on site to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless an exemption from the vaccine requirement is approved due to an accommodation for a disability, a sincerely held religious belief or other legally protected basis (including status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking or sex offenses).
Browse all jobs