About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the Role
The Rewards, Loyalty & Payments team is responsible for the ownership, strategy and development of the Gap Inc. Integrated Loyalty Program, which includes credit card and multi tender loyalty. This team is dedicated to supporting Athleta Rewards and works cross-functionally to deliver on the program. This role will specifically support driving customer engagement through experiences and will manage the execution of marketing campaigns focused on the experiential/store activation benefits of the Loyalty program. This role will be integrated into both Athleta's Commercial Planning process as well as partner with the Field/Store Operations and Community teams. They will drive initiatives and experiences that deliver on our Loyalty value prop offering our Loyalty Members emotional & experiential benefits. They will serve as the primary point of contact for management of each campaign and store activation – supporting strategy, financial analysis, creative development, event planning, execution and performance hind-sighting. Cross-functional partners include Creative, Company Planning, Brand Marketing, Data Analytics, Store Operations, PR/Partnerships, etc.
The ideal candidate for this team must be exceptionally detail-oriented, have very strong communication, project management and influencing skills, as well as the ability to drive strategic initiatives across multiple cross-functional teams. They must also have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Key to this role is curiosity, a desire to learn, a willingness to approach projects with a can-do attitude and an ability to problem solve quickly. The Manager of Loyalty for Athleta will be responsible for the following:
What You'll Do
- Manage the execution for our experiential strategy– working cross-functionally to drive customer engagement and loyalty customer life time value.
- Partner with the Senior Director on strategy development and then own/lead, creative development, event planning, store and field communications, customer analytics needs and financial projections, performance results/hind-sighting.
- Ideate new ways to engage our Loyalty customers (both in-store and digitally).
- Manage the relationship with internal brand partners to ensure alignment and deliver on both Loyalty and overarching brand goals as well as with our bank partners for legal reviews.
- Stay up on industry and competitor trends in order to continue to bring new, impactful ideas to implement for our Loyalty program.
- Partner across the organization to support the innovation and evolution of the experiential aspects of the loyalty program.
Who You Are
- Understands retail and is focused on creating a seamless customer journey across all channels.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in marketing, store engagement/event planning, advertising, loyalty, or related field, focused on driving the development, execution, and analysis of experiential activations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to glean insights and tell a story from the data.
- Experience using logic and methods to solve difficult problems and derive effective solutions.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple detail-oriented projects and to meet deadlines.
- Proven skill in leading and working across multiple and distinct functional organizations (e.g., IT, International, Brands, Creative, etc.) in support of business priorities.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to leverage large data sets to make data-driven decisions; experience with Excel is a plus.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Past loyalty or retail experience preferred but not required.
- Self-starter with a desire and ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the seventeenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2021 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the fourth year in a row.
Browse all jobs