For the past 22 years, we’ve committed ourselves and our brand to a single aim: to empower all women and girls. Inspiration. Collaboration. Connection. Inclusivity. It’s what we do best, and we’re on the hunt for people who share our passion for leading an active lifestyle, growing personally as well as professionally, and creating game-changing products and experiences.
We use business as a force for good by putting people and the planet right up there with profit, which is why Athleta is a certified B Corp. Ready to make a move? Join us. Because we know that alone we’re strong, but together we’re unstoppable.
About the Role
Athleta is seeking to hire a Production Coordinator whom will assist the production team in coordinating the overall execution of marketing photo and video shoots. This role will work closely with internal Producers while also partnering with multiple cross functional teams to help execute various deliverables.
What You'll Do
· Owns and updates Production Budget Tracke
Responsible for opening PO’s pertaining to Production Team
· Sets up new vendors in internal payment system while working with AP supplier to update vendors as needed
· Processes production related invoices internally and through 3rd party vendors
· Secures necessary approvals and submission of production advances
· Reviews monthy reporting with finance partners
· Preps Model Service Agreements and Photographer Service Agreements
· Document and file all necessary paperwork in an organized fashion
· Assists with scheduling and production related travel/transportation needs
· Owns internal model database by managing users and creating model boards
· Partners with internal producers overall where necessary to execute seasonal shoots
· Opportunity to manage and execute small one off productions
Who You Are
· Demonstrates strong attention to detail and organizational skills
· Process-oriented; leverages best practices and assists teams when needed
· Strong understanding of budgets
· Maintains accuracy in multi-tasking
· Sense of urgency in a deadline driven environment
· Ability to work effectively with members of functional areas including Marketing, Syling, and Finance
· Ability to work in a flexible to an ever-changing environment/timeline
· Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
Benefits at Athleta
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the seventeenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2021 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the fourth year in a row.