About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the Role
In this role, you will play a critical role in driving customer centricity and ensuring the success and relevance of our businesses. Through rigorous analyses, planning, forecasting, creative thinking, and deep partnership with the business, you will create and implement strategy for our Customer Contact Centers. You will lead a team and create and manage long term, short term and intraday contact volume, productivity and capacity forecasts and provide leadership with risk mitigation plans. This position will act as a support resource for leaders, assisting with and providing guidance on performance impact analysis, operational planning, reporting, budget preparation and management.
What You'll Do
- Executes strategic direction for the Workforce management function to drive best in-class scheduling, real-time intraday operations and short-term forecasting for a multi-channel Customer Contact Center.
- Identify and actively drive team changes, staffing and training needed to support capacity needs while driving the resource planning discussions, ensuring proper levels across location and service channels.
- Manage and drive scheduling processes to review volume demand patterns to optimize scheduling, productivity and to maximize utilization.
- Lead the workforce management teams to generate staffing plans and schedules to maximize resource efficiency and achieve service level goals and business objectives.
- Collaboration with leadership for financial forecasting and budgeting. Analyze results to identify trends and drive improvement opportunities.
- Influence decision making to improve the overall performance in the Contact Center.
- Collaborate with 3rd party partners to ensure development of staffing models to support business requirements.
- Accountable for team performance through teaching, coaching and providing meaningful feedback to build capabilities and to drive a culture of high performance and engagement
Who You Are
- Proven workforce management and forecasting experience in contact center operations or other high-volume multi-site complex service or operational environment. Vendor outsourcing experience preferred.
- Experience in financial analysis/planning, predictive modeling/forecasting, project management, and operational analysis.
- Continual approach to operational excellence and an advanced proficiency in exceptional organizational and program management skills, along with an ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines, and perform multiple tasks in a challenging, complex, and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to drive accountability and standardized best practices and leverages support functions to optimize operational performance while meeting budgeted goals.
- Strong analytical skills, including ability to review data/processes & independently determine/implement solutions while driving contact center practices.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to build constructive and effective relationships with a broad and diverse group of business partners.
- Experience with Nice CXone platform a plus.
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row. US CandidatesPlease note that effective, June 30, 2022, Gap Inc. will no longer require any of its employees to wear face masks or require proof of COVID vaccination, unless required by local or state/provincial mandates or as part of Gap Inc’s quarantine guidelines after being exposed to or testing positive for COVID. Therefore, please disregard any language in any job posting that refers to Gap Inc.’s face mask and proof of vaccination policy as said policy is no longer effective.
Browse all jobs