About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the Role
In this role you will enable adoption and sustainability of capabilities delivered to the business through GapTech Products while supporting continuity and productivity of business operations. By providing front-line business support to quickly resolve issues for our customers, the you should strive to minimize business disruption through guidance and communication of solutions to the problems business end users experience using our systems, tools and reports.
What You'll Do
- Lead the Business Engagement strategy to support business user communities and project teams as they deliver new and enhanced capabilities and solutions
- Build relationships with Brand stakeholders, Product Management, Mission Control, Project and Technical engineering teams and leaders
- Lead teams that provide hands on support to the business on delivery of new and enhanced capabilities for supported products demonstrating understanding of business process and workflow to support adoption
- Partner closely with Engineering teams to identify and prioritize technical support issues experienced by business end users, and collaborate to drive resolution to minimize risk and business disruption
- Identify areas of opportunities for optimization of processes and tools through research and analysis
- Regularly influence leadership team decisions and initiatives ; Present information to leadership
- Responsible for planning, budget and end results; sets policies for sub function/function
Who You Are
- Expert analytical and problem solving skills with strong critical thinking and business curiosity
- Strong strategic thinking skills and ability to perform analysis at a low level of detail; willing to roll up sleeves and get work done if needed
- Work experience in specific domain area including but not limited to Digital/eCommerce, Stores, Product to Market, Asset Management, Enterprise, Operational and Customer Insights
- Develop innovative solutions for complex situations in a fast changing environment; cover a wide range of activities requiring complex judgments
- Comprehensive understanding of theories and practices in multiple related subject areas
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs