About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the Role
In this role, you will be provided with an opportunity to experience a position of greater scope and/or responsibility while covering a leave of absence or other extended openings. This acting assignment will be for a specific duration required by the business.
What You'll Do
- You will receive a contract letter detailing the assignment details
- You will receive a standard preapproved bonus payment amount for your time in an acting role
- Your Part-time/Fulltime status will not change as a result of the acting assignment
- Refer to the assigned roles, Job Description and Gap Inc Acting Leader Program document for more details
- Listen and ask questions to solicit feedback to understand needs and provide service
- Handle unique or complex customer interactions
Who You Are
- Performance rating of “Meets Performance Standard” required
- Not on any form of corrective action
- Must have open availability or must meet the business requirement
- Apply broad and established knowledge of job and/or
- Research process or transaction flow to identify root cause of errors
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the seventeenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2021 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the fourth year in a row.
Browse all jobs