About Banana Republic
Banana Republic was founded with an explorer’s spirit and a desire to venture to new places, beyond the boundaries of the everyday. Our clothing is designed for a life with no boundaries.
We travel near and far in search of the finest materials and fabric innovations to infuse style with substance, because we believe that what you wear should open a world of possibilities. And the people that make up Banana Republic share the same qualities as our brand: curious, connected, undaunted by boundaries. Sound like you? Join us for the adventure of what’s next.
About the Role
We’re looking for a creative leader to design compelling visual instore experiences. In this role, you’ll oversee in-store creative from concept to store execution and partner with the windows team for a holistic creative expression from inside to outside the store. There will be a strong focus on launches and out-of-the-box experiences in addition to seasonal installations. You’ll collaborate with cross-functional teams (visual merchandising, production, marketing, and visual strategy) to ensure seamless execution of creative. Your graphic design skills will help produce conceptual drawings and boards for creative discussion, create guides to communicate with operational and field partners, and produce specs and mechanicals for props and print. In addition, you’ll install setups of seasonal creative and manage organization of the studio. This role is for the visual person who works in ideas but also likes to work with their hands.
What You'll Do
- Create seasonal In Store and Window displays ensuring the brand is relevant in the competitive landscape and concept styling that is aspirational, consistent and uphold the brand standards
- Utilize knowledge of current trends in the marketplace regarding styling and merchandising techniques
- Collaborate with cross functional partners in ensuring accurate seasonal product is being shown in line with brand marketing and launches
- Responsible for quality of services and advice in meeting business partner needs
- Responsible for end results of team and shares responsibility over resources, budget and adherence to policies
Who You Are
- Adobe Suite proficiency required; Revit or Sketch Up Knowledge not required, but a plus
- Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with ability to multi-task, plan, prioritize, organize, and be flexible
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and follow-through
- May need to work early/late hours and travel when installing in stores; able to lift up to 50lbs
and work on ladders.
Benefits at Banana Republic
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs