About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the Role
The Program Manager is the studio-based resource on the Old Navy Online product operations team. This leader exemplifies diverse program management and business skills to manage the day-to-day details of product photography execution. This Manager will connect cross-functional teams (Creative, Product Operations, Merchandising) on key initiatives and ensure that critical photography elements are aligned with annual and seasonal strategies set by HQ. You’ll be an expert in the product photography pipeline, managing a high volume of executional tasks within a fast-paced studio environment. This Program Manager will work within a cross-functional team space, with flawless execution always at top of mind.
What You'll Do
- Studio-based lead for Old Navy Online product photography strategy, workflow, and tools.
- Partner with Program Management and Creative teams to align on an accurate seasonal reference guide for ONOL Product Photography strategy, language, and imagery.
- Responsible for ensuring photography execution (sample workflow, budget management) aligns with annual and seasonal strategies.
- Oversee the photo studio sample management process for Old Navy Online.
- Forecast seasonal photo shoot volume; provide key information to Senior Program Manager for the purpose of seasonal planning, budgeting and scheduling.
- Work with Program Management team to identify and troubleshoot pipeline interruptions and slow-downs. Continually work to identify opportunities to strengthen processes and partnerships.
- Manage partnership with Marketing Photo Pipeline owners to identify scope and timing of all Omni-channel photo work.
- Troubleshoot in-season errors, ensuring product presentation is accurate and customer experience is as planned.
- Subject matter expert for all ONOL photo studio tools and – responsible for advocating for updates and enhancements based on pipeline needs, testing and adoption of new features.
- Manages a team of four individual contributors
- Responsible for career planning, training, and development for all team members.
Who You Are
- Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Understanding of retail, marketing and ecommerce vernacular.
- Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills; strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and driven. Ability to work independently with a sense of ownership for quality of work.
- Ability to work well under extreme pressure and change.
- Technical proficiency in PC and Mac OS platforms, Microsoft Office
- Project or Account Management experience.
- Minimum educational level:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum experience:
- 2+ years of experience in a production environment.
- 1+ years of experience in an Internet environment.
- Retail eCommerce experience is preferred.
- Must be based in San Francisco Bay Area.
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs