About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the Role
In this role, you will deliver store strategies to enable brands to deliver strong earnings and create competitive advantages. The team integrates and operationalizes all planned activities to enable stores, field leadership and HQ business partners to optimize performance and results.
What You'll Do
- Provide thought leadership and work closely with Store Operations, Field Leaders and other functional business partners to define, develop and drive key business priorities to support Stores and Brand goals
- Lead cross functional teams defining success criteria, aligning milestones, stakeholder communications, implementation, and managing organizational change
- Independently own and manage strategic initiatives, leading cross functional teams in evaluation of hypotheses, strategic analysis / planning, and operational execution to further store goals and priorities
- Develop and refine project scope, structure, and approach, quantitative and qualitative analyses Identify key issues, guide analysis, develop conclusions, and present findings to cross functional leaders
- Responsible for quality of services and advice in meeting business partner needs
- Responsible for end results of team and shares responsibility over resources, budget and adherence to policies
Who You Are
- Store Leadership and/or Store Operations experience with a passion for developing team members and mentoring future leaders
- Experience leading large program management efforts including establishing effective governance structures, cross functional coordination, and executive stakeholder management and reporting
- Comfort with ambiguity and a dynamic business landscape Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, to prioritize, and adapt to a changing environment
- Strong relationship building skills and experience working closely with senior executives and cross functional partners to influence strategic agendas and operationalize key strategic initiatives
- Strong critical thinking and business curiosity, including strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills, strong ability to work with complex and detailed data to drive insights and decisions
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs