Gap has always been about optimistic American style. Starting with our very first store on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, opened almost 50 years ago by Doris and Don Fisher. The thread that’s run through those five decades is the phenomenal people that make up our brand – our employees and our customers. People who are rooted in the legacy that makes Gap what it is, but who are also focused on the future. People who want to leave the world better than they found it.
We’ve built our brand on staying true to our roots while always being out in front of what’s next. If you want to be part of an iconic American brand, and help lead the way for where we’re headed, we’d love to have you join us.
About the Role
In this role, you are accountable for supporting the ideation, development, implementation and execution of the Gap Inc production and vendor capability strategy, delivering value through effectively balancing innovation, quality, and cost. You will be able to operate in a highly matrixed global organization, working collaboratively with the cross functional team (Design, Merchandising, Tech Design, Quality Assurance, Sustainability, Fabric Research and Development and Global Sourcing). You will be able to execute, with strong attention to detail and business acumen, ensuring product flows through the pipeline and meets key milestones to meet product to market (P2M) demands.
This role is based out of the New York office and requires you to be in the office on an occasional basis for critical in-person meetings and/or job duties that cannot be performed remotely. Pursuant to Gap Inc.’s policy, as of September 7, 2021, all employees who wish to enter Gap Inc.’s San Francisco Bay Area, New York, and Albuquerque office buildings will need to be vaccinated, unless an exemption from the vaccine requirement is approved due to an accommodation for a disability or for a sincerely held religious belief.
What You'll Do
- Create seasonal strategies to limit our exposure to buying fabrics pre line adoption
- Execute a vendor engagement strategy across divisions and categories for both seasonal and fast pipelines
- Ensure product availability for seasonal and fast pipelines at the product category level
Who You Are
- Develop the analytic process required to optimize post Line Adoption
- Adapt team priorities to respond to customer and business partner needs
- Provide front line supervision to an operational, service, or administrative team
Benefits at Gap
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the seventeenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2021 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the fourth year in a row.
Browse all jobs