About Yeezy Gap
For the last 51 years, we’ve built our brand on staying true to our roots while always being out in front of what’s next. Yeezy Gap represents the next step in our journey. This partnership brings the relationship between Kanye West and Gap brand full circle, as Kanye worked in a Gap store as a teen growing up in Chicago. This bold alliance will take the creativity, fashion leadership and energy of YEEZY and fuel it with Gap brand’s expertise, global reach + recognition, and best-in-class supply chain. If you want to be a part of this historic partnership, we’d love to have you join us.
About the role
YZY Gap is looking for a Senior Analyst, Operations, based in Los Angeles or New York. In this position you will be responsible for supporting the Head of Operations who directs all operational components of the YZY Gap partnership by utilizing a broad set of tools, systems, operating strategy, distribution and inventory controls, and other strategic and project work to ensure the smooth running of YZY Gap operations. The Senior Analyst of YZY Gap will create tools and processes to enable the atelier, design and product development teams to work efficiently, remain fiscally responsible and on budget. You will provide daily updates and reporting to the Head of Operations. The role is highly collaborative across Gap, Gap Inc., and Yeezy business partners and reports to the Head of Operations for YZY Gap.
You have experience and thrive in fast-paced startup environments, and you are well-versed in how to manage operations at scale.
What you'll do
- Provide timely, accurate and complete reports for Yeezy team on budget spend and guidelines including but not limited to adherence to payment processes
- Adhere to company, federal, state, and local business requirements, enforcing compliance and taking action when necessary
- Monitor third party business and suppliers to ensure that they are efficiently and effectively providing the needed services and supplies while staying within budgetary limits
- Guide and manage third party business partners and suppliers through initial required supplier paperwork, track and process POs and invoices via Oracle iProc and Oracle iSupplier Portal.
- Create necessary reports and tools to log and organize all forms based on the data presented
- Work hand in hand with Head of Operations and Finance team to get approval for invoices based on budget
- General office management responsibilities
Who you are
- Demonstrated ability using Microsoft Excel to manage budgets and PO process
- Capable of learning on the fly with a focus on problem-solving. Highly curious.
- Ability to sustain professional demeanor despite unscheduled work, revisions and short timelines.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across geographies in a matrixed environment where speed and attention to detail are crucial.
- Strong communication skills. Can clearly articulate department needs as well as provide the team with a clear framework of the priorities
- Working knowledge of the fashion, consumer products, or retail industries
Benefits at Gap
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs