About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
As a Talent Scout, you will be introduced to all aspects of Talent Acquisition. As a scout, you’re a treasure hunter and networking comes naturally to you. You thrive off making connections that may not naturally happen. You have the ability to unearth incredible talent and engage with partners to identify, develop, and execute effective sourcing & hiring strategies to build great teams.
What you'll do
- Employs creative sourcing methods to discover talent.
- Effectively manages relationships primarily with recruiters.
- Delivers a diverse candidate slate to each recruiter his/her needs, as well as the needs of the organization as a whole.
- Manages partnerships and build relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to flex and work within multiple functions/channels offering sourcing support as needed.
Who you are
- 3+ years in equivalent role as a sourcer/ researcher/ scout/ recruiter/ business development or related.
- You’re tech savvy and have a thorough understanding of applicant tracking systems and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- You’re a problem solver. You can work through complex issues and find solutions by effectively balancing individual responsibility while considering the businesses needs and goals.
- You can maintain professionalism and focus in an ambiguous environment and handle confidential information with discretion and maturity.
- You’re an excellent communicator. Your written and verbal communication are strong and you’re able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- You’re a relationship builder. You thrive off of building strong and productive relationships.
- Being organized motivates you. You can effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks in an environment with competing demands.
- Knowledge of EEO, ADA, and employment laws is preferred.
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs