About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
The Internal Audit [IA] Department is seeking a Technology Audit Senior Manager to lead and execute Technology (security, privacy, etc.), Compliance, and Integrated audits in-line with the annual IA plan. You will also provide leadership to our SOX-IT program, including mentorship and sharing expertise with the team and business partners. You will lead a diverse and global team, and collaborate with teams across IA, as well as other functional groups. This is a highly visible, dynamic, and a fast paced role and you should expect to interact frequently with technology and business leaders across Gap Inc.
What you'll do
- Lead and manage IT Audits/Assessments (e.g. IT Asset, privacy, infrastructure, system implementations, Red Team, Attack & Penetration or other technical security projects), SOX 404 IT internal controls testing, and other operational areas as needed
- Manage relationships with Information Security and IT Compliance team, external auditors, and third-party vendor(s)
- Collaborate with stakeholders and stay abreast of major IT transformation projects, new/emerging risks, and changes in business operations to ensure appropriate updates to our audit plan
- Assist with performing enterprise risk assessments (ERA), develop an annual audit plan, and perform quarterly ERA updates to present changes to Audit & Finance Committee
- Support the IA framework by leading innovation efforts around Robotic Process Automation [RPA], Data Analytics, and Benchmarking
- Manage audit issues and effectively communicate with IA process owners/stakeholders
- Lead multiple projects and deadlines, including ad hoc projects and special investigations
Who you are
- Developed expertise and extensive experience with leading and performing IT Operations and SOX IT Audits, communicating audit issues and process improvements to executives, experience in retail industry is preferred
- Working knowledge of COBIT, COSO, Privacy Regulations (CCPA, GDPR, etc.) and experience with PCI, CIS 20, NIST CSF or other IT and security frameworks
- Strong technical understanding of e-commerce, cloud computing (Azure, Oracle), operating systems, applications, data repositories, and enterprise architecture
- Experience with Oracle based products (Fusion/EPM/etc.), UNIX, Active Directory/LDAP, Data Analytics and RPA tools (Blue Prism, Power BI, etc.), GRC tools (ServiceNow, AuditBoard, etc.) and other IT Management tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- Strong interpersonally with demonstrated success managing concurrent projects independently
- CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CIPP/CIPT or CCSP certification is preferred.
- Expect to travel up to 5%, including domestic and international locations
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs