About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
The PPOF Photo Producer is responsible for ensuring that all photography is captured in accordance with product launch dates and that the creative vision is carried out seasonally. The PPOF Photo Producer will be able to identify the need for production resources as PPOF demand continue to grow. *NOTE that these can change with business needs. The PPOF producer would have the ability to jump in and support Marketing shoots as required. Ability to maintain a positive attitude, respond efficiently to requests, and communicate with people politely and effectively at all different levels.
What you'll do
Partner closely with Photo Studio Production team to schedule shoot dates, book studio space, confirm sample delivery, styling pieces etc.
Collaborate with team on a regular basis to ensure consistency in production practices and processes.
Manage the development and execution of detailed production schedules and plans in order to keep all teams working towards a common goal.
Actively maintain strong relationships with various vendors across all production categories, by leveraging existing relationships, and establishing new ones.
Partner with the Creative team to research, evaluate, negotiate, and book Models, Wardrobe Stylists, Glam artists, etc.
Maintain clear communication with Marketing and Merch teams.
Confirm crew & cast for each shoot. Create and send call sheets
Establish relationships with model agencies in order to ensure team has visibility to top modeling talent when casting, schedule go-sees as needed.
Provide shot lists at beginning of every shoot.
Ensure space is set up for all teams: photo, styling, glam, catering, etc.
Understand brand marketing’s creative vision.
First point of contact for any production (catering, model, crew, and merchandising) concerns during the day.
Responsible for kicking off the shoot week and informing the team of expectations.
Daily production check ins, if necessary.
Trafficking of invoices in a timely manner.
Managing any vendor issues/disputes.
Maintain budget workbooks with all PPOF estimates.
Partnering closely with Marketing team on budget.
Who you are
- 5+ years’ experience producing photography shoots. (Ecommerce experience is a must)
- 5+ years’ experience in model/talent sourcing, booking, production relating to photo and video shoots.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA) from a 4-year College or University preferred.
- Effective problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Resourceful under pressure.
- Must be a detail-oriented self-starter with excellent time management skills, including ability to prioritize and multitask multiple projects.
- Adaptive to change and tight deadlines.
- Team player with a high level of professionalism.
- Proficient with software applications such as Word, Excel, Google docs and Adobe Acrobat. Willingness to learn new tools.
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs