About Old Navy
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
About the role
Support the Digital Merchandising team in all aspects of the roles.
-Work effectively as a member of the cross functional team by communicating clearly and focusing on team objectives.
- Produce Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Seasonal and Ad hoc reporting as required.
- Update forecast files.
- Support team on Site checks
- Execute pricing & promotions, ensure accuracy of all metrics.
- Competitive deep dives
- Complete seasonal projects for merchants.
- Maintain reports and tools, as needed by merchant team.
- Maintain stock data accuracy.
Who you are
- Advanced computer skills in Excel and email with an aptitude for learning new programs.
- Demonstrate strong ability to be financially responsible and understand financial implications of mistakes.
- Strong organizational and planning skills to ensure timely and accurate execution of responsibilities.
- Strong ability to identify and execute priorities with a sense of urgency.
- Handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Have a pro-active approach to responsibilities.
- Strong communication and relationship/team skills.
- 2 year degree, 4 year degree preferred.
- Retail experience preferred
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Old Navy
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs