About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
The Old Navy Card & Loyalty team is responsible for driving and integrating strategies to acquire new and engageetain existing card and loyalty members into Old Navy Navyist Rewards, a part of our cross-brand Rewards program within Gap Inc. They partner with central, brand and external business partners to develop and execute acquisition and retention loyalty initiatives and evergreen/seasonal offers and experiences that must be fully integrated into Old Navy’s commercial, financial and marketing plans. While this position reports in centrally to leverage the scale and synergy of the portfolio and platform, the team sits with the brand to provide a seamless connection to brand stakeholders. This brand lead position will also be the conduit back to the portfolio/platform team, so Old Navy can leverage the benefits of centralized support for strategy, finance, CX/UX, data/analytics, store/digital operations, gift card and alternative payments. The ideal candidate for this team must have strong leadership, communication and influencing skills, as well as the ability to drive strategic initiatives across multiple cross-functional teams. This candidate must also possess both loyalty program expertise and financial business acumen.
What you'll do
- Co-own card & loyalty performance with the Brand Team and work with cross functional partners to ensure both L&P and Old Navy customer KPIs and P&L targets are achieved
- Drive & Oversee Loyalty Financials for the Old Navy Navyist Program
- Own the Banking Partnership on behalf of Old Navy.
- Drive the Technology & UX partnership of behalf of Old Navy
- Support Brand teams by identifying opportunities for customer value
- Lead and inspire a high performing team to be customer-focused, innovative, creativefast-moving and results oriented
- Champion change and challenge the status quo to ensure the business is evolving with the needs of our customers and the Old Navy brand
- Collaborate closely with Old Navy and cross-functional business partners to develop and implement annual loyalty Rewards member awareness, acquisition, engagement & retention strategies aligned with LRP and budget goals.
Who you are
- Seasoned senior leader; 10+ years of CRM or loyalty experience, preferably in retail; is customer centric with a successful track record of developing and implementing customer and marketing strategies
- Great people manager through proven cross-functional leadership with ability to lead, manage and gain alignment across a complex, matrixed organization
- Has a positive attitude and thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment; brings structure to ambiguous situations
- Results-oriented with the ability to bring cross functional partners together and quickly shift plans as necessary to achieve goals
- Strong communication skills written, oral and formal presentation; ability to actively participate and influence executive-level discussions and decision making
- Strong analytical, financial, and problem-solving skills. Highly comfortable with leveraging data to drive decisions and tell a story
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs