About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
This is a new role and a unique opportunity to contribute to a newly formed team in the central digital organization of Gap Inc. The media enablement team supports all Gap Inc brands and markets to enable best-in-class digital marketing at scale. This role is a partner to the brand media teams at Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, and Athleta as well as the data & analytics, product management and digital operations teams within corporate HQ.
What you'll do
- Process: Key focus will be building processes and toolsets to support digital marketing programs across the Gap Inc. portfolio. This includes acting as the performance marketing lead for an internal data governance project.
- Innovation: Support execution of new marketing initiatives with our brand and 3rd party partners (Google, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram). Test, learn and consolidate best practices to share across the portfolio.
- Technology: Partner with our technology teams to enable solutions from our mar-tech stack. Specifically, build custom audience segments for use with paid media campaigns using Redpoint Interactive.
- Data: Work closely with Ecomm Performance Analytics team to monitor trends in OOS and traffic quality and provide strategic recommendations to brand marketing teams when necessary.
- Partnership: The responsibilities of a media operations manager will change as we find new ways to deliver great customer experiences across our portfolio of brands.
Who you are
- 1+ years digital marketing experience preferred
- Familiarity with web and marketing analytics platforms, ex. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external business partners
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently
- High levels of autonomy and self-motivation with the ability to adapt to an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills; works well as a part of a team; able to interact with various management levels
- Some knowledge of tag management, tracking pixels, data feeds, data collection and exchange
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs