About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world. Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyone has access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman, regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. Banana Republic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gap inspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly made essentials.
This simple idea—that we all deserve to belong, and on our own terms—is core to who we are as a company and how we make decisions. Our team is made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet. Ready to learn fast, create with audacity and lead boldly? Join our team.
About the role
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is the backbone of the Gap, Inc. Talent Acquisition team. No joke – we can’t do our jobs well without you. This means you will work in a way that positively impacts the credibility, effectiveness/efficiency, and overall reputation of the Talent Acquisition team by creating thoughtful and well-organized experiences for talent & business partners throughout the interview journey and overall hiring experience.
What you'll do
- Responsible for overall interview experience including contacting, scheduling and coordinating with candidates and hiring managers regarding interview and travel schedules.
- Manage external and internal job posting process; manage candidates through ATS (Passport) workflow from initial screening, interviews, background screen, offer letter creation, to hire.
- Own all Director and below candidates pre-and post-employment processing and ensure that we are 100% compliant with Company policies and procedures (i.e., employee bonuses - referral, sign-on, relocation with global mobility; track payments and candidate travel reimbursement).
- Own all Director and below candidate communications to Hiring Manager and Business partners as it pertains to interviews and onboarding, ensuring consistency and up to date information is provided.
- Deliver high-quality and detailed work, demonstrate operational excellence and ensure quality and integrity in everything you do.
- Serve as an integral part of the Talent Acquisition team by assisting in execution of strategic initiatives, logistics planning, and candidate management. Partner with function’s Sr. Specialist to deliver Talent Acquisition reporting and analysis for the team.
- Share a point of view in a way that adds value and drives optimal outcomes for the team and brand regarding candidate experience.
Who you are
- 2+ years of administrative, human resources or recruitment experience, preferably in a fast-paced organization that focuses on customer & brand.
- Customer service guru. People like working with you and you’re known for being a problem solver.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; high attention to details.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and maturity.
- Social & tech savvy with demonstrated proficiency in all MS Office applications.
- College degree preferred but not required.
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Gap Inc. and its related brands will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here: English Spanish Chinese Tagalog
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- See more of the benefits we offer.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Humans Rights Campaign for the fourteenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2019 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the second year in a row.
Browse all jobs